1800 YOUR SAFETY
(Free Call 1800 968 772)
Refund & Returns Policy of Physical or Digital Products
We have a 7day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Goods are eligible for refund/return when the product is faulty, doesn’t
work as advertised, or does not fit the description on the sales invoice.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, if any attempt has been made to alter the product, if it has been dropped or broken, or if the buyer simply changes their mind for any reason.
To request a refund/return, please send an email to email@example.com , attach a copy of the sales invoice/receipt and provide a detailed reason for why you have requested a refund/request.
All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Simply First Aid Pty Ltd will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
Training Refund Policies
Public Courses Refund Policy:
We operate a fair and equitable fees and refunds policy for students who undertake training with us.
Enrolment in our Nationally Recognised Training courses is acceptance to our fees and refund policy which is detailed below. Please take the time to review this policy prior to enrolling in your course.
Due to the inherent nature of our short courses, fees are non-refundable. We will however offer a course transfer in the following circumstances:
- A student is unable to attend due to extended hospitalisation/illness, and/or pregnancy/childbirth (a doctor's certificate may be required)
- A death in the family (reasonable evidence may be required) – no course transfer fee
- Student provides notice (email is acceptable) of intent to transfer, that is more than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course – no course transfer fee
- Student provides notice of intent to transfer that is more than 2 working days and less than 7 working days prior to commencement of the course - course transfers fee of $25 will be charged
- When a student provides notice of less than 2 working days that they wish to apply for a course date transfer, a course transfer fee of $40 will be charged.
(NB: No certificates will be released to the student until all payments have been received in full including course transfer fees)
Refunds will not be issued when:
- The student changes their mind at any time prior to the course
- The course had already been booked elsewhere by someone else on their behalf
- Changes occur in student’s work hours
- Changes occur in student’s personal life
- Student changes their mind and they have commenced the course
- It becomes inconvenient for a student to travel to class
- A student moves interstate
- A student changes jobs or become retrenched
- A student leaves before finishing course/unit of competency
- A student has not completed their pre-study (if required for the course)
- A student is expelled from the training centre for a serious breach of discipline
No refunds will be payable after the commencement of a course.
A course transfer is not available to students who fail to show for the class or who do not give the required notice. Any student who "fails to show" to a course will need to rebook at the full price.
Students who arrive after the scheduled course start time may be denied access to training and be required to re-book at the full price on an alternative date.
The training centre will make payment of all refunds within 4 weeks of receipt of a written application for refund. Refunds will be made to the person who entered into the contract with the training centre and are not transferable. Refunds will be made by either EFT or reversal of the credit card used to make the original payment.
Refunds paid if training provider defaults:
If we cannot provide a course for whatever reason, students will be offered a new course date. If there are no suitable course dates available, a full refund will be made.
Private / Corporate Enrolment & Refund Policy:
The purpose of this policy is to outline the training centre’s policy and standards for corporate client enrolments, refunds and rescheduling of courses. This policy applies to all corporate clients of Simply First Aid Pty Ltd.
Before clients enter into an agreement, Simply First Aid Pty Ltd must inform them about their enrolment, refund and rescheduling policy and about their rights and obligations.
Booking enquiries for corporate clients can be made on-line via our “Group Training Contact Form”, or by using our “Get In Touch Form”. A member of the team will contact you via phone or email within 2 working days to confirm your training needs and book your course.
Fees for onsite training can be accessed by calling or emailing the training centre. These are not detailed online as they may vary depending on location of training, numbers of participants, units delivered and industry specific requirements.
All corporate clients are required to pay all fees in full no later than 14 days prior to training (or at the time of booking if within 14 days). If there are additional students who attend the training, the account balance is due within seven days post training. No certificates will be issued until the account balance is paid in full.
Onsite training for corporate clients will only be provided if there is a suitable area for the training delivery. Simply First Aid Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel classes should the area not be suitable for training. No refund of deposit will be considered. Any parking fees incurred will be charged to the client post course and payable prior to release of certificates to students.
Refunds & Rescheduling:
Due to the inherent nature of these short courses, refunds and partial refunds will be issued when:
1) Client provides written notice (email is acceptable) of cancellation more than 14 days prior to commencement of course – full refund
2) Cancellation is less than 10 working days but no less than 2 working days prior to course commencement – a refund of 50% will be given. If payment had not yet been received for the course, you will be invoiced $250 cancellation fee which is due immediately.
3) Cancellation is within 48 hours of the training course – No refund will be considered. If payment had not yet been received for the course, you will be invoiced $450 cancellation fee which is due immediately.
Notice to Reschedule:
1) A client will have one opportunity to reschedule their training with no fees or further charges incurred if they provide 7 working days notice in writing (email is acceptable)
2) If notice is given less than the required 7 working days but no less than 2 working days prior to commencement a $350 reschedule fee will be charged
3) If notice is given with less than 2 working days notice a $450.00 reschedule fee will be charged.
4) If notice is given after 5pm on the day prior to the course commencement, no
Refunds will not be issued when:
1) A student is expelled from training for a serious breach of discipline or not complying with trainer requests
2) The training area is not suitable for the course being delivered (at the discretion of the trainer)
3) Students do not show up for training or students attend after the scheduled start time
4) The client changes their mind within 10 working days of course other than the afore-mentioned conditions.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing stating all details of the claim for refund. The request is to be directed to:
Simply First Aid Pty Ltd
PO Box 6642
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153
The training centre will make payment of all refunds within 14 days of receipt of a written application for refund. Refunds will be made to the client who entered into the contract with the training centre and are not transferrable. All refunds are paid by direct deposit (EFT).
Refunds paid if Simply First Aid Pty Ltd defaults:
If the training centre cannot provide a course for whatever reason, full refund will be made.
This agreement does not remove the right to take further action under Australia’s consumer protection laws. The client is able to also pursue other legal remedies that are appropriate.